Our replacement glass is custom cut to your specifications in a variety of sizes and patterns for wood burning and pellet stove high temperature glass windows. For safety reasons, always stop using your heating stove at the first sign of a crack or break and give Fast Replacement Glass a call! Our ceramic glass is made from tempered glass and pyroceram. The end result is an amber tinted high temperature glass window that resists shattering under extreme heat!
- The thermal shock rating of 1380° F makes our 3/16 inch thick ceramic replacement glass compatible with gasketed appliances!
- We have plenty of patterns available for your pellet or wood stove replacement glass needs.
- Both wood and pellet stove replacement glass has a lightly sanded, seamed edge.
Some important things to remember:
- Glass expands when heated! Please request your cut of glass to be at least 1/8" shy of the mounting surface. This measurement will allow for a safe thermal expansion. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to improper calculations!
- Metal screws and mounting hardware also expand when exposed to high temperatures! To avoid damage to your glass when your appliance is in use, please do not over-tighten hardware. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to hardware that has been secured too firmly.
- Please submit any additional information, questions, or concerns you may have about your online glass request to the "Notes" box on this product page.