Our replacement glass is custom cut to your specifications in a variety of sizes and patterns for wood burning and coal or pellet stove high temperature glass windows. For safety reasons, always stop using your heating stove at the first sign of a crack or break and give Fast Replacement Glass a call! Our ceramic glass is made from tempered glass and pyroceram. The end result is an amber tinted high temperature glass window that resists shattering under extreme heat!
- The thermal shock rating of 1380° F makes our 3/16 inch thick ceramic replacement glass compatible with gasketed appliances!
- We have plenty of patterns available for your pellet or wood stove replacement glass needs.
- Coal, wood, and pellet stove replacement glass has a lightly sanded, seamed edge.
Some important things to remember:
- Glass expands when heated! Please request your cut of glass to be at least 1/8" shy of the mounting surface. This measurement will allow for a safe thermal expansion. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to improper calculations!
- If your original ceramic glass sheet is still intact and you are able to obtain all of the dimensions needed for your pattern or rectangle custom cut product, you may use the glass for measuring purposes. However, we highly recommend double checking your measurements against the mounting surface for 100% accuracy.
- Metal screws and mounting hardware also expand when exposed to high temperatures! To avoid damage to your glass when your appliance is in use, please do not over-tighten hardware. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to hardware that has been secured too firmly.
- Please submit any additional information, questions, or concerns you may have about your online glass request to the "Notes" box on this product page.