Privacy & Security
This document was last updated on September 12, 2016.
January 1st 2013 - to Present Date (Known as "Effective" hereinafter) Fast Replacement Glass - fastreplacementglass.com (Each known as a "Site" or "Website" hereinafter) CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces LLC - (Known as "CJ's" hereinafter) 21701 Route 6, Warren, PA 16365, (Known as "Showroom" hereinafter)
Digital and physical retailer of home improvement products, custom made mechanical/HVAC amenities, and provider of industry specific information, support, and advice, as well as any logistics involved in providing purchased goods to a consumer, (Known as "Service" hereinafter)
SECURITY & SAFETY
All Customer and order transactions take place over a secure connection. Our facilities and servers are SSL protected and PCI compliant. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible. Also, our Websites are checked daily to verify the security of our connections and your transactions. To learn more about the systems protecting your data visit the following sites:
Let's Encrypt - our Backend SSL Provider
Comodo - our Frontend SSL Provider
Transfirst - our Secure Payment Partner
NMI - our Secure Transaction Gateway
PayPal - PayPal Secure Alternative Payment
Norton Antivirus - our LAN Antivirus
ClamAntivirus - our Backend Antivirus
Apache - our Dynamic Webserver
Nginx - our Proxy Webserver
mySQL - our Server Databases
CentOS - our Server Operating System
PHP - our Programming Language
jQuery - our Scripting Language
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, phone, or method of electronic storage, is without insecurities. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot in an ever changing state of technology, absolutely guarantee security on your end. In order to increase the security of your visit, and within the Company Websites, please be stateful. Here are some suggestions for a safer ecommerce experience:
- Use a strong password that includes numbers, capitol letters, and optionally some punctuation. Example of a strong password: #eXamPLe675!
- Do not re-use passwords from other services at the Company Websites. Often, passwords from email, forums, or games can be exposed, and attackers could gain access to your account.
- Do not save your password or "auto login" on public machines such as libraries, schools, work, or friends devices. Always log out at the Company Website when you are done.
- Be leary about using public Wifi such as coffee shops to perform sensitive transactions or place orders with your credit card. Even if you trust the business and its Wifi network, there could be someone listening in to your data before it comes to the Company Website.
Always make sure correspondence you receive comes from this Company and/or its Website. Phishing attacks can be used to trick you into opening correspondence, communication, or worst case, logging into fake/staged spoof of the Company. If in doubt, get a second opinion.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
While using our Website, the Company may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information"). This Personal Information is created and maintained by the Company in the normal course of operating websites, order fulfillment, business intelligence, office operations, and server maintenance. In addition, the Company may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of communications before, during, or after an interaction with staff and/or the Websites. The Company will protect the confidentiality of its customers' Personal Information to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of the Company, its partners, its employees and other customers of Company services. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information that is collected from Customers, the Company has appropriate physical, electronic, encryption, and managerial procedures in place.
Use of Information:
The Company will not share customer Personal Information with other customers, business partners, or other 3rd parties. The Company may however aggregate and generalize specific Personal Information internally such as IP address in order to mitigate fraud preventions, website performance, and customer experience. The Company may also use customer Personal Information such as email to provide its customers with technical information, zero-day security alerts, automated account/order alerts, or information about new or upgraded services relevant to their past interest(s). Personal Information is strictly guarded and used internally only for customer interactions such as:
- Creating a user account at the Company - Personal Information such as name, email, and address is stored within a customer object in an ecommerce website database. This is necessary so that we can store your customer account for future logins.
- Placing an online or phone order at the Company - Personal Information is stored within an order object and/or customer account in an ecommerce website database and rendered on a physical invoice. Basic contact details may be queried through a messaging or alerting system. This is necessary to process the order.
- Fulfilling an order at the Company - Personal Information is stored within a shipping object in an ecommerce website database and rendered on a physical packing slip. 3rd party shipping carriers such as Fedex and Stamps.com will have access to customer name and address. This is necessary to complete and ship the order.
- Phoning, texting, emailing, live chatting, asking a product/project question, requesting quote, or otherwise sending requests to the Company - Personal Information such as name, email address, and/or phone number may be stored in an inbox, messaging system, form system, ticket system, issue tracker, caller ID, VOIP log, or other relationship manager. This is necessary to reply to your request.
Disclosure of Customer Information & Communications:
The Company will not disclose its Customer's Personal Information unless the Company has reason to believe that disclosing such Personal Information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of the Company, the Company customers, or others, or where the Company has a good-faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
The Company also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties any Personal Information, the contents of any electronic mail, or other electronic communications that the Company stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which the Company will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- It is necessary to provide service to the Customer;
- It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company and its customers;
- It is required to cooperate with interceptions orders, warrants, or other legal process that it determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and- It is necessary to provide to law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by the Company and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, user agent, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other useage statistics. We collect this data strictly for security reasons and so we can track down fradulant or malicious useage.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many companies, we use "cookies" to store information related to your session on the Websites. This information is simply to streamline your visit. Examples include, the Products in your shopping cart, Website settings such as "grid or list view", your live chat/support state, your session identifier which keeps you logged in, and an anonmyous session identifier which gets sent to a business analytics engine. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use portions of our Websites such as the cart or login features.
Links To Other Sites:
The Company disclaims any intention to: censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. The Company will, however, review, delete or block access to communication that may harm the Company, its customers or third parties based on any available Personal Information that points to such evidence or intent.
The CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces Team
CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces LLC (The Company) and its Webite(s) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME
BY COMPLETING YOUR ORDER YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO RELEASE THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE FROM ANY APPLICABLE LIABILITY