Fast Replacement Glass (fastreplacementglass.com) is a division of CJ's Home Decor And Fireplaces, LLC.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO HOLD CJS HOME DECOR AND FIREPLACES, LLC LIABLE FOR SITUATIONS DEFINED HEREINAFTER.
CONTENTS OF DOCUMENT:
- TERM KEY
- POLICY SUMMARY
- GENERAL TERMS
- PRICING & ITEMS
- TAXES & CHARGES
- ORDERS & PAYMENT
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- INSPECTION GUIDE
- INSPECTION AGREEMENT
- ON-PROPERTY & INSTALL
- WARRANTY, RETURNS, & REFUNDS
- SECURITY & SAFETY
- PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
This document was last updated on September 12, 2016.
(Known as "TERMS" hereinafter):
January 1st 2013 - to Present Date (Known as "Effective" hereinafter)
cjshearthandhome.com, fastreplacementglass.com, fireplacedoorsonline.com, firesidexpressions.com, shop.cjshomedecor.com, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (Each known as a "Site" or "Website" hereinafter)
CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces LLC - www.cjshearthandhome.com (Known as "Company" hereinafter)
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to CJs Home Decor & Fireplaces LLC, the Company owner of the Websites.
21701 Route 6, Warren, PA 16365, (Known as "Showroom" hereinafter)
Digital and physical retailer of home improvement products, custom made mechanical/HVAC amenities, and provider of industry specific information, support, and advice, as well as any logistics involved in providing purchased goods to a consumer, (Known as "Service" hereinafter)
By using our Company, Website, and any Services, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access or use our Company, Website, and Services. If you have already accessed our Company, Website, or used Services, and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately leave and/or discontinue use of our Company, Website, and Services.
A "Member" is an individual that has registered with the Company to use our Service.
A "Customer" is an individual or company that has made a purchase with the Company.
A "Visitor" is someone who browses our Website or initiates a telephone call with the Company, but is not a Customer or a registered as Member.
Our "Service" extends to the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Visitors, Members, and Customers.
A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor, Member, or a Customer.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
A "Product" is a purchasable physical/virtual good, general Service, or consultation for which a Visitor, Member, or Customer may or may not be charged money during a transaction, either on or offline
Company Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions"):
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using a Website operated by the Company. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Company, Website, and Services.
By accessing or using the Company, Website, and Services in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Website or contributing content or other materials to the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of Content, words, media, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the Company and/or corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, or use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites:
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Pennsylvania, United States and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, United States without regard to conflict with law principles of other jurisdictions. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of the Company under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
The Website and its original content, applicable media, features and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Under no circumstance shall these properties be used, abused, or revoked without explicit written and/or notarized permission from the Company owners.
We may terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information recorded and/or associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes To This Agreement:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the Agreement by posting the updated Agreement on the Website or any other public facing area within or outside the Company. Your continued use of the Services or Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Agreement. In the case of an updated Agreement, all historical copies, cached data, or archived emails containing previous revisions of the Agreement shall be deemed void and the updated Agreement found on the Website shall be referenced instead.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use or access the Website, and discontinue any use of the Company, Services or Website immediately.
The Company and Website reserve the right to change Content, Product pricing and/or information at any time. As a result, prices on our Website may not be accurate when compared against historical data such as via 3rd parties, cached information, past orders, estimates, quotes, or requests for pricing. If an Product is ordered via a Website before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an Product is lowered after a purchase is made, the Company nor its Websites will refund nor credit the difference to the Visitor, Member, or Customer account(s).
The Company makes every effort to ensure that the Products and Content on the Website are accurate, complete, and current. Despite our best efforts, there may be instances when Content or information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Product's price or availability. The Company makes no warranty or guarantee that the information on the Websites is error free, complete or current. The Company reserves the right to correct errors, and/or update the Content and Products on the Websites at any time without notice. The Company also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, at any time, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type, minus any non refundable charges.
Discounts, Sales, and Coupon Codes:
The Company may occasionally offer coupon codes for its Products and Services. Please note that a coupon code may not work for Content, Products, Services, or other facets such as customer group, category, brand, vendor, or manufacturer. In addition, some Products are already set to the minimum price the manufacturer will allow us to advertise, therefore occasionally a coupon will have no effect on price. The Company reserves the right to limit coupons based on any criteria the Company sees fit. In general, only one (1) discount and/or coupon code can be applied per Customer per order.
Colors and Photo Liability Summary:
There is always a degree of in-accuracy in modern digital photography due to the nature of lighting, monitors, displays, eyesight, devices, bandwidth, software, and hardware. CJ's won't be responsible for any misunderstandings or translations of Content, Products, kits, accessories, parts, colors, finishes, or textures, and you agree that these facets may vary slightly when viewed digitally on the Website.
Example Media Liability Summary:
In some instances, the Company may show a picture that does not exactly match the Content or Product but instead helps to illustrate similarities to what it will look like. Some examples include: fireplaces where we only have a picture of one color but we are offering several colors; gas logs where we show a 24 inch log set but offer other sizes, 3d or digital rendering of Products, etc. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than what you see on the Website). Please check the Content or Product information, specs, and sizes before you purchase. When in doubt, contact the Company for more information prior to purchasing the Product or Service.
The Company is required to charge tax on all Products, Services, and Pennsylvania based shipping for Customer addresses in Pennsylvania. The sales tax rate is 6% for Pennsylvania. This amount will be added to your Product, Service, and shipping total and reflected on your credit card charge. Additionally, some vendors require us to charge sales tax when Products are shipped from warehouses outside of Pennsylvania to the same state in which they are doing business. An example of this is a warehouse in California shipping a Product to our Customer who resides in California. The applicable sales tax rate on a state/regional bases will be added to the Product, Service, and/or shipping total in these cases.
This Agreement applies to internet based orders via the Website, phone based orders directly to the company, and any other form of transaction through any approved 3rd party such as shopping partners, which may lead to a sale. Your credit card or other payment method will be charged at time of placing order over the internet, phone, or fax. All transactions are PCI compliant, stay in the USA via SSL secured communication, and are sent directly to the Company through an accredited secure payment processor. This means that your card, identity, or payment goes straight to our systems, and is then passed on via SSL secured handshakes to be processed with your chosen method. During processing, your card number is always hidden from human eyes and is not recorded. To place an order by phone or fax, you may be required to recite the number so that our customer service representatives may enter it into the payment processor. Thereafter you will be asked to confirm via email that your order is correct and that you give the Company permission to process the payment. Immediately after payment processing clears, either via the Website, phone or fax, sensitive payment info such as credit card number, CVV, or other payment information is destroyed. Because of this, and for Customer security, you cannot place future orders without re-entering your payment details and/or repeating the order confirmation.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any order it deems unfit to process, or refuse to offer Service and communication, at any time. Orders that are defined as unfit to process include incomplete orders, cancelled orders, erroneous orders, fraudulent orders, automated or spam orders, orders proxied through unapproved dealers, or orders placed through any other channel that the Company does not endorse. In these cases, the Customer acknowledges this Agreement, but understands how the Company reserves the right to void certain protections normally reserved for completed orders and processed payment. In cases such as fraud, the Company reserves the right to share personally identifiable information with local law enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Below is the shipping and delivery Agreement between the Company and the Customer:
- The Company flat rate or free shipping policy applies to products shipped via standard shipping to locations in the contiguous 48 states. The Company and Website reserve the right to choose delivery type (parcel or freight), carrier, and service level of each Product shipped via standard shipping. In the event of freight shipments, standard shipping includes curbside delivery and lift gate service. If special considerations are required for curbside delivery (ex: hard to reach areas such as the Five Boroughs of New York, Long Island, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and Northern New England or a rooftop condo, etc), these special considerations will charged accordingly as an additional fee that is not included in standard shipping. The Customer will be notified by the Company and may be required to re-confirm the order if any of these charges are required for successful delivery. The Company will not incur these additional charges onto itself in the case that the Customer did not plan for the delivery, does not alert the freight carrier, or refuses the charges. Orders will be treated as "unfit" in these cases and risk being cancelled. The Company shipping policy does not apply to Products or Services that require you to call for pricing, as these do not fall into the standard shipping category, sometimes requiring special considerations for delivery.
- The Company does not ship to APO/FPO addresses, as such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions and additional shipping fees.
- All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are common carrier curbside delivery. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, the Company will not be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery. It is the Customer responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. The Company is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, vacant establishments, inclement weather, accidents, disasters, or other "acts of god". In-home delivery, often known as "white glove", is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the Customer is willing to pay more for it.
- "Curbside delivery" provides delivery made to the curb at the end of the driveway. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, office, or other types of structures. It is the Customers responsibility to move the item from curb into a structure, out of the weather, or out of sight. The delivery people and freight drivers do not assist with moving the item beyond the curb, unpacking, set-up, or clean up.
- Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- If a Product is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the Customer will be responsible for shipping costs incurred in both ways. Orders for larger Products that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the Customer prior to delivery. If the Product is returned because the freight company could not reach the Customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
- Because all Canadian, Alaska, Hawaii, and other international shipments will incur additional shipping charges or customs fees, we do not ship orders to these regions.
- The Company and Websites use USPS or FedEx for smaller Products, and larger Products are shipped via a freight carrier of the Company's choice. The company or our suppliers, vendors, and manufacturers reserve the right to choose which freight company or companies ship your order. Sometimes an order will need to be processed at a carrier terminal or transferred to another carrier while in transit to the Customers shipping address. You agree that we the Company do not own the carrier terminals, warehouses, trucks, equipment, or employees, and in these cases the Company cannot be held responsible for orders that are late, lost, or damaged due to carrier error or negligence. The Company will do what we can to track down your order and make it right, although we cannot guarantee resolution because we do not own the freight carriers (ie Yellow, Con-Way) or shipping companies (ie FedEx, USPS).
- Once a Customer order shipment is in the hands of the freight carrier or shipping company, we cannot change a shipping address, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only provide approximate delivery times. Basically, we the Company only know what the freight carrier or shipping company tell us from that point on, although we will do our best to communicate that to our Customers. These communications include tracking numbers, status updates, and mitigations between logistics or drivers. We wish we had more direct control over the shipments once they leave our warehouse(s), but unfortunately, this is not how freight carriers and shipping companies work.
- All Products and Services sold through the Company Websites are subject to lead time. Lead time is variable, and may include processes such as collecting information, preparing the order, planning delivery, planning suppliers, planning the construction, procuring resources, procuring components, building the Product, testing the Product, packaging the Product, insuring the Product, shipping the Product, and on-the-road time prior to delivery. That being said, the Company offers various types of Products and Services that may fall into various amounts of lead times. The lead time for a Product can be found within the Content on its page within the Website. If the lead time cannot be found there, please contact us for an accurate time quote. As a general rule of thumb, all standard in-stock Products, or those found in a warehouse, will take between 5-14 business days to reach a Customer, depending on the warehouse location. Custom made Products on the other hand, can take between 4-8 weeks to arrive due to the amount of queue, planning, procurement, and craftsmanship involved. Without a custom quote, we ship to continental U.S. locations only. Shipping to places out side the continental 48 states will incur additional lead time and/or additional shipping or customs charges.
About Free Shipping:
Occasionally the Company may offer promotions for free or reduced rate shipping for certain Products, as indicated by a "free shipping" icon or reduced rate coupon. By using these promotions, Visitors, Members, and Customers agree that although some Products ship for free under these promotions, others will have shipping calculated at checkout according to your ZIP code, the weight, and the dimensions of the Product(s). When shipping is calculated at checkout, state sales taxes may be applied. Whether or not this tax is applied depends on your location and the location of the warehouse shipping your Products. These "free shipping" promotions are only valid when shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. Locations outside of the contiguous 48 states such as Alaska, Hawaii, offshore U.S. territories, and Canada are not eligible for free shipping or reduced rate coupons. The Customer is responsible for all shipping fees, duties, and tariffs when placing an order to these zones.
For Standard Delivery:
If your shipment arrives damaged through a typical delivery service such as USPS, UPS or FedEx, you have 3 days to call us at 1-888-986-1535 to report the damage.
For Freight Delivery:
If you the Customer authorize the freight company to leave damaged or incomplete freight without a signature, the Company and our Websites cannot be held liable for any damages or missing components. Remember, leaving a note for the delivery driver is the same as signing for your products in good condition. If your order ships via freight, and you are receiving your goods, please follow these steps:
Step 1) Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive. If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: "Received 4 of 5 pieces"
- Call us at 1-888-986-1535 immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces.
- We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
Step 2) Inspect the packaging for external damage. If you notice exterior damage:
- Look for exterior damage before signing the delivery receipt. If you find noticable damage, take a picture.
- If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package, or the driver will not let you note "damaged" on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 1-888-986-1535.
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word "damaged" before signing.
- PLEASE NOTE Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
Step 3) Please inspect your merchandise for concealed damage before the driver leaves:
- If there is no visible external damage, there could still be concealed damage. Open the packaging and inspect your merchandise. If you find notable damage, take a picture.
- When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, the merchandise becomes your property. Do not sign for your merchandise until you have inspected inside and out.
- There are absolutely NO exceptions to this procedure.
- Unfortunately, all freight carriers are adamant about this and will not accept a claim for damage if you do not note any and all damages on the delivery receipt IN WRITING.
Step 4) IMPORTANT! You have 24 hours to call us at 1-888-986-1535 to report any damage.
Step 5) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-986-1535.
Merchandise could be damaged during shipment or delivery regardless of packaging, driver experience, or merchandise durability. Intangibles, including lack of shipping company oversight, road conditions, temperature, humidity, moisture, pests, natural disaster, detours, construction, mechanical failure, acts of god, or other 3rd party external forces may affect the process of delivery to your address. We only choose the best shipping and freight companies to work with, but in any case, there is a chance of merchandise damage that we must all be aware of.
By completing this order you agree that:
- There is always a chance for IN-TRUCK physical damage, even when an operator or driver is being extremely careful.
- OFF-TRUCK Liftgate, Whiteglove, and Hand Delivery to all forms of addresses including Residential, Commercial, and Building Site are not exempt from damage.
- The Company (CJs) is not responsible for human error while handling your product IN-TRUCK, DURING DELIVERY, TO FACILITY, or DURING INSTALLATION.
- It is your responsibility to THOROUGHLY INSPECT all merchandise received and sign off your inspection BEFORE THE DRIVER OR OPERATOR LEAVES YOUR SITE.
- The Company (CJs) is not responsible for shipping damages found after sign-off, after driver or operator leaves your site.
After your merchandise has safely arrived, you have inspected it thoroughly, and you have signed off with the driver, your item may be installed. Please take time to review our best ways to un-package your product, followed by an overview of our install liability. The Company cannot be held responsible for damages occurred at this time of removing an item from its box, pallet, frame, wrap, strapping, or any other packaging material used for item protecting, supporting, load-bearing or similar function, nor at the time of install due to human, natural, accidental, or otherwise intangible handling errors.
By completing this order you agree that:
- The Company won't be responsible for any dings, dents, breaks, or malfunction due to improper handling after package removal or installation
- The Company won't be responsible for self, reputation, environmental, home, or outdoor damages due to improper handling, package removal, or installation
- The Customer will have available help, tools, and logistics available to manage heavy or awkward merchandise during time of package removal or installation
- The Company won't be responsible for damages from improper use or knowledge of tools such as knives, blades, shears, snips, drivers, wrenches, or anything related to the package removal or install.
- The Company won't be responsible for damages to finishes due to the product removal process, lifting, sliding, leaning, or transferring product to temporary, install, or final destination.
- The Company won't be responsible for damage, fire, melting, or otherwise occurring due to non-total package removal. Its your responsibility to thoroughly inspect every unit and remove all packaging, labels, stickers, films, plastics, or spacers BEFORE first use.
- The Company won't be responsible for injury, damage, or malfunction due to improper removal of item supports, strapping, racks, spacers, or other types of heavy duty packaging. Please have help available.
- The Company won't be responsible for malfunction due to the effects of nature, natural disasters, or acts of god that may occur during the process of package removal or installation.
- It is the customers responsibility to unpack and install with safety in mind.
A NOTE ON CUSTOM PRODUCTS -- PLEASE READ: Some Products are custom made at the time of order with the specifications that you (the Customer) give us. We the Company will always work with you to make sure that you are getting the correctly sized items for the product before you order. We will send you a confirmation that you will have to look over and double-check. You have 24 hours to make changes or inform us about any discrepancies on your order. After the 24 hours, the build process starts and changes cannot be made or un-done. While we will make every effort to fix or replace a Product that has been made to the wrong specifications on our end, we cannot take returns on Products that meet the specifications that were given to us upon ordering.
All custom Products or custom order sales are final. You MUST use the forms and follow the guidelines laid out and found on the Company Website.
Returns Guide for Non-Custom Items:
We will charge a 25% restocking fee for non-custom returned Products. We allow you to return all new, unused, and resalable non-custom items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund (minus actual shipping, payment processor costs, handling costs, and restocking fees). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, we will eat these shipping and restocking costs.
If the return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work to get the Product repaired. If repair is not possible, then the Company will work to get it replaced.
If the return will be coming back via freight truck, the Company will require you to get us a photo before the return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone picture. We just need a "before" picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to the Company.
Please expect a few days for us to open the support case, contact the manufacturer, warehouse, and carrier, before we have enough information to get back to the Customer.
Feel free to use our Simple online Form to obtain a RMA number. We can then walk you through our Easy-Returns process.
You can find the form for returns here:
Warranty Guide, Submitting Warranties:
If the Product or Service came with a warranty, we can get that set up for you. By completing the order via the Company Website, you agree to promptly use our quick form to register your warranty. The form can be found here: register a warranty.
Cancellation & Changes Fee:
In order to keep Product lead times short, any changes or cancellations to certain custom made Products one (1) business day after the order was placed or confirmation received, will incur a minimum $200 fee for the change or cancellation. The amount will increase based on the amount of work performed or materials used up to that point. This is done to prevent abuse of our resources and artisan time at the fabrication shops.
No changes or cancellation are accepted on orders once placed by phone, e-mail or internet after 24 hours. Where no dispute was made within 24 hours of an order, acceptance of the Agreement is assumed. If the order is canceled or changed within the first 24 hours a 10% cancellation fee will be applied.
In addition, credit card fees of 4% are nonrefundable. This applies to ANY cancelled order through the Company or on our Websites.
All Customer and order transactions take place over a secure connection. Our facilities and servers are SSL protected and PCI compliant. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible. Also, our Websites are checked daily to verify the security of our connections and your transactions. To learn more about the systems protecting your data visit the following sites:
Let's Encrypt - Our Backend SSL Provider
Comodo - Our Frontend SSL Provider
Transfirst - Our Secure Payment Partner
NMI - Our Secure Transaction Gateway
PayPal - PayPal Secure Alternative Payment
Norton Antivirus - Our LAN Antivirus
ClamAntivirus - Our Backend Antivirus
Apache - Our Dynamic Webserver
Nginx - Our Proxy Webserver
mySQL - Our Server Databases
CentOS - Our Server Operating System
PHP - Our Programming Language
jQuery - Our Scripting Language
While using our Website, the Company may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information"). This Personal Information is created and maintained by the Company in the normal course of operating websites, order fulfillment, business intelligence, office operations, and server maintenance. In addition, the Company may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of communications before, during, or after an interaction with staff and/or the Websites. The Company will protect the confidentiality of its customers' Personal Information to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of the Company, its partners, its employees and other customers of Company services. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information that is collected from Customers, the Company has appropriate physical, electronic, encryption, and managerial procedures in place.
Use of Information:
The Company will not share customer Personal Information with other customers, business partners, or other 3rd parties. The Company may however aggregate and generalize specific Personal Information internally such as IP address in order to mitigate fraud preventions, website performance, and customer experience. The Company may also use customer Personal Information such as email to provide its customers with technical information, zero-day security alerts, automated account/order alerts, or information about new or upgraded services relevant to their past interest(s). Personal Information is strictly guarded and used internally only for customer interactions such as:
- Creating a user account at the Company - Personal Information such as name, email, and address is stored within a customer object in an eCommerce website database. This is necessary so that we can store your customer account for future logins.
- Placing an online or phone order at the Company - Personal Information is stored within an order object and/or customer account in an eCommerce website database and rendered on a physical invoice. Basic contact details may be queried through a messaging or alerting system. This is necessary to process the order.
- Fulfilling an order at the Company - Personal Information is stored within a shipping object in an eCommerce website database and rendered on a physical packing slip. 3rd party shipping carriers such as Fedex and Stamps.com will have access to customer name and address. This is necessary to complete and ship the order.
- Phoning, texting, emailing, live chatting, asking a product/project question, requesting quote, or otherwise sending requests to the Company - Personal Information such as name, email address, and/or phone number may be stored in an inbox, messaging system, form system, ticket system, issue tracker, caller ID, VOIP log, or other relationship manager. This is necessary to reply to your request.
- Disclosure of Customer Information & Communications:
- The Company will not disclose its Customer's Personal Information unless the Company has reason to believe that disclosing such Personal Information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of the Company, the Company customers, or others, or where the Company has a good-faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
The Company also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties any Personal Information, the contents of any electronic mail, or other electronic communications that the Company stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which the Company will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- It is necessary to provide service to the Customer;
- It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company and its customers;
- It is required to cooperate with interceptions orders, warrants, or other legal process that it determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and- It is necessary to provide to law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by the Company and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, user agent, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other usage statistics. We collect this data strictly for security reasons and so we can track down fraudulent or malicious useage.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many companies, we use "cookies" to store information related to your session on the Websites. This information is simply to streamline your visit. Examples include, the Products in your shopping cart, Website settings such as "grid or list view", your live chat/support state, your session identifier which keeps you logged in, and an anonmyous session identifier which gets sent to a business analytics engine. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use portions of our Websites such as the cart or login features.
Links To Other Sites:
The Company disclaims any intention to: censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. The Company will, however, review, delete or block access to communication that may harm the Company, its customers or third parties based on any available Personal Information that points to such evidence or intent.
The CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces Team
CJ's Home Decor & Fireplaces LLC (The Company) and its Website(s) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME
BY COMPLETING YOUR ORDER YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO RELEASE THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE FROM ANY APPLICABLE LIABILITY