Fast Replacement Glass is a leader in custom cut glass and is now offering circular patterns! OIur tempered glass is 7 times stronger than regular glass. It can withstand temperatures as high as 400°F and is resistant to thermal shock and scratching. Here are some of the customizations available to you:
- Custom made tempered glass replacement is available in clear, grey, or bronze tints.
- Choose from 1/8, 3/16, or 1/4 inch thickness
- We can cut your circular custom cut glass pattern to a specified diameter.
- Seamed finish is standard, however we can accommodate a flat edge or pencil edge polish.
Tell us more about your project! Simply fill out the form on this page, including your name and contact information, and we'll get back to you with a custom quote w ithin 2 business days!
- DO NOT USE TEMPERED GLASS IN WOOD STOVES or INSERTS, COAL STOVES or INSERTS, PELLET STOVES or INSERTS, or COOKTOPS! Tempered glass cannot withstand the extreme heat emitted from these particular applications. If you have one of these stoves or inserts, you will need ceramic replacement glass.
- We cannot cut grooves into the glass or offer bevel edging, as these additional cuts will weaken the glass and cause it to break.
- Due to the tempering process after the glass sheet is cut to your measurements, lead time is estimated at 10-15 business days.
- Fast Replacement Glass provides tempered glass to our customers based on specific size requirements. We warrant to our immediate customers that the glass product ordered will meet certain standards and will be free from material and workmanship defects on the day of shipment.
- Fast Replacement Glass does not offer warranties on performance or customer use of the glass. How a customer handles, installs, and uses processes the glass product is solely the customer's responsibility. Fast Replacement Glass cannot be held liable for breakage, damage, or failure of the product due to wrongful installation or if the glass pane is too tight and doesn't allow for thermal expansion during operation of the heating appliance.
Hi-Temp Glass Tips, Tricks, & Recommendations:
- All glass will expand when heated! Please request your glass at least 1/8" shy of the mounting surface to accommodate for thermal expansion. We are not responsible for breaks due to improper measurements!
- If your original glass sheet is still intact and you are able to obtain all of the dimensions needed for your pattern or rectangle custom cut product, you may use the glass for measuring purposes. However, we highly recommend double checking your measurements against the mounting surface for 100% accuracy.
- Metal screws and mounting hardware will expand when heated! Please do not over-tighten hardware as this may break the glass when your appliance is in use. We are not responsible for breaks due to over-tightened hardware.
California Residents: Click here for more information on Proposition 65.
Last updated on November 12th 2018.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-986-1535.