This is a custom made, standard rectangle cut ceramic glass that is suitable for most pellet, wood, and coal stoves or inserts (up to 36"). This amber transparent ceramic material is ideal for high temperature applications.
If you're looking for a specialty cut - arched, clipped corners, etc - please check out our large selection of different cut patterns.
Please use a metal tape measure to measure for your piece of glass. Use the diagram above to know exactly what measurements we need to correctly cut your glass. When heated, this pyroceram glass can expand, so make sure to allow a 1/8" accommodation for this occurrence when measuring.
Because flames will contact the glass periodically, this product has been manufactured to resist breaking against extreme temperature changes (thermal shock). Ceramic glass can withstand up tp three times the heat of tempered glass.
This glass is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR COOK TOPS!
Please use only on: WOOD STOVES, WOOD INSERTS, COAL STOVES, COAL INSERTS, PELLET STOVES, or PELLET INSERTS.
Ceramic Glass Tips, Tricks & Recommendation:
- Glass expands when heated! Please request your cut of glass to be at least 1/8" shy of the mounting surface. This measurement will allow for a safe thermal expansion. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to improper calculations!
- If your original ceramic glass sheet is still intact and you are able to obtain all of the dimensions needed for your rectangle custom cut product, you may use the glass for measuring purposes. However, we highly recommend double checking your measurements against the mounting surface for 100% accuracy.
- Metal screws and mounting hardware also expand when exposed to high temperatures! To avoid damage to your glass when your appliance is in use, please do not over-tighten hardware. We cannot be held responsible for breaks due to hardware that has been secured too firmly.
- Please submit any additional information, questions, or concerns you may have about your online glass request to the "Notes" box on this product page.
- For your safety, please do not replace tempered glass with a ceramic option on a fireplace door! This results in overheating and a potential fire (not the kind you enjoy in your stove)! Some masonry doors are APPROVED for ceramic glass doors. Please check with your appliance's owner manual for details on masonry door replacement glass.
- Ceramic glass should NEVER be installed on a factory-built fireplace or prefab unit unless it is heater rated. Unfortunately, this can also result in overheating and a potential house fire.
California Residents: Click here for more information on Proposition 65.
Estimated Lead Time:
Please give us 5 business days to cut and ship this product for you.
Fast Replacement Glass provides pyroceram ceramic glass to our customers based on specific size requirements. We warrant to our immediate customers that the glass product ordered will meet certain standards and will be free from material and workmanship defects on the day of shipment.
Fast Replacement Glass does not offer warranties on performance or customer use of the glass. How a customer handles, installs, and uses processes the glass product is solely the customer's responsibility. Fast Replacement Glass cannot be held liable for breakage, damage, or failure of the product due to wrongful installation or if the glass pane is too tight and doesn't allow for thermal expansion during operation of the heating appliance.