Replacement Parts Replacement Parts

Squire Wood Stove Replacement Parts

Squire Replacement PARTSSquire wood stoves and fireplace inserts were manufactured in the 1980s. They feature glass doors with brass trim and a multi-speed blower (110V is common). A push/pull damper control is configured into the front of the stove, and additional air intake dampers are located on the doors. Squire stoves and inserts are classy and sturdily constructed. 

Because the of the large product variety that exists, customers must measure their stove for this custom cut glass to ensure the measurements that we have on file from Squire are accurate. Before you check out with your custom piece, you must realize that this glass is not returnable.

If you don't see your model number listednot to worry! Just call our experts at 1-888-986-1535 and submit your measurements. We can custom cut a piece of glass to your specifications for an exact fit, or help you find the right gasket or combustor for your heating application! 

Last updated on July 28th 2017.

I have a Squire wood stove insert and need to replace the door and window gaskets along with the catalytic converter. One problem,where do I find the model number? Should it be stamped somewhere on the outside of the stove? This stove was in the house when I bought it 23 years ago and all I have done to it is change a blower motor. Its time to show it some more love. Also is there an owners manual available if I can find the model number. Thanks Alan Osborne Apex,North Carolina

Asked by Alan Osborne | 01-05-2018, 09:10 AM | 1 answer(s)

Thanks for contacting us and we would love to help you, however all we sell at the moment is the ceramic glass, gasket and if you can determine the size of the combustor we can offer you that as well. The rest, see to find it on craigslist or somthing. Your FRG Support Team

Answered by FRG Support Team | 01-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Add answer


No posts found

New comment