Custom Wind Guards
If your project calls for a custom glass wing guard, let us supply you with a solution! Sometimes the hardest part about finding a product is finding one in the size you need. This is especially true when it comes to glass fire pit wind guards.
That is where we come in, all you have to do is fill out our form and tell us exactly what you need. We have the ability to manufacture wind guards in a wide range of square and rectangular sizes. Once your form is submitted we will review it and provide you with a quoted price for your custom wind guard.
NOTE: NO ROUND CUSTOM WINDGUARDS AVAILABLE!
Almost any fire feature can have a custom wind guard installed, even if it is not offered by the original manufacturer. Wind guards protect the flame from blowing out in high winds, and also help provide a barrier to the flame. All of our custom wind guards are fabricated right here in the United States using the highest quality materials and hardware.
We recommend ordering your glass wind guard slightly larger than your burner pan. The standard is to add 2" to both the length and width of your burner pan or opening, and use this measurement as the overall dimensions for your new wind guard. This will allow for a ledge that the wind guard can sit on and also provide some space between the glass and the flame. You can add more than 2" if you wish but we would not recommend any less.
Tell us more about your project! Simply fill out the form on this page, including your name and contact information, and we'll get back to you with a custom quote within 2 business days!
- We offer tempered glass wind guards cut to your specifications!
- Tempered glass cut to size, as small as 4 inch x 4 inch and in a standard thickness of 1/4".
- Features quality satin nickel hardware!
- Polished tempered glass edges for a perfect appearance.
- Available in any size you need!
- We offer glass tint options including gray and bronze.
- At this time, we are unable to fabricate glass with a bow design.
- Our glass is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR COOK TOPS!
- We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hi-Temp Glass Tips, Tricks, & Recommendations:
- All glass will expand when heated!
- Metal screws and mounting hardware will expand when heated! Please do not over-tighten hardware as this may break the glass when your appliance is in use. We are not responsible for breaks due to over-tightened hardware.
- Tempered glass should not exceed 400°! If tempered glass exceeds this temperature it has a high chance of shattering.