Steel Wall Panels
Are you looking to update your old decor with a contempory style?
To give you an idea of price for one of our accent panels, an 8 foot by 7 foot accent wall would run around $1950.
The steel wall panels can come in one of four designs.
- Horizontal - The panels are long width ways, but short height ways. Normally stacked 3-5 tall to go from floor to ceiling.
- Vertical - The panels are short width ways, but long height ways. Normally stand 3-5 side by side to cover a wall.
- Tile - Mounted in a brick like pattern, these wall panels are staggered in horizontal rows.
- 4 panel - Four large panels of steel cut to fit your fireplace wall. This is the most seamless choice.
You can choose one of 3 ways of edging your panels.
- Seamless - No seams at all. Wall panels are butted up one, to the other with nothing showing on the fascia.
- Rivets - A more rustic or industrial look. Rivets are placed in all 4 corners of the metal panels.
- Banding - A metal strip with rivets is at the edges of your metal panels.
And we have over 20 different choices in colors for your steel wall panels.
Powder Coat Finishes:
Premium Finishes (two-step hand finished process/actual patterns and coloration of all hand-applied finishes may vary):
Let your imagination run wild with these custom metal wall panels. Use them as a backsplash in your kitchen. As an accent wall in your bedroom. Use the stainless steel ones on the patio. Use it with a fireplace, or without. You are not limited when it comes to these panels.