Sil-Flex 7500 is a one component, neutral cure silicone sealant and adhesive that bonds to a variety of applications and materials. This high performance product is non-flammable and waterproof, offering all weather performance that meets today's Green Building Standards. When fully cured, the unique, long-lasting formula offers UV stability. Perfectly clear material with 50% joint movement capabilities for permanent flexibility. The excellent adhesion properties of Sil-Flex 7500 allow it to adhere to a variety of substrate materials, including concrete, glass, brick, masonry, stone, steel, glass, ceramic, wood, and many more!
Adheres to the following additional materials: PVC, aluminum, painted surfaces, plywood, stucco, building paper, window wrap, fiber cement, porcelain, and many other common material surfaces. Ideal for HVAC/R, sanitary seals, countertops, plumbing, roofing, industrial gaskets, interior/exterior surfaces, and more!
Meets the following specifications:
- ASTM C920 Type S, NS, Class 50
- AAMA 802, 803, and 808
- Please be sure to wear rubber gloves and eye protection during application of this product. Protect your work area from accidental spills with a tarp or drop cloth. Thoroughly remove all debris and foreign matter from the surface to be bonded.
- To use:
- Insert cartridge in the caulking gun and cut the tip at an angle to desired diameter (1/8"). Lay a bead and drag the material at a 45° angle in desired area. Follow package directions regarding curing/setting times.
||10.3 fl.oz (305 mL) cartridge
||Neutral cure silicone
||Max temp use 400°F
Features & Benefits:
- Clear material with low, neutral odor.
- 50% joint movement capabilities for permanent flexibility.
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable.
- Waterproof & VOC compliant.
Silicone & Caulking Tips: DiY like a Pro!
- Product cartridge fits into a standard caulking gun. For clean application, cut the cartridge tip near the end, at an approximate 45° angle.
- Ensure that the working surface is clean, dry, and free of debris. Have some damp cloths or a roll of paper towels within reach. Lay down newspaper to protect carpet/flooring from possible drips.
- To lay a professional bead, hold the caulking gun at 45°. Spin the cartridge tube so the longest part of your tip is aligned with the top side of the caulking gun.
- Beginning at the highest point of your working area, slowly and gently squeeze the trigger and drag the gun to lay an even bead (about 1/8").
- For a clean job, remember that "A little goes a long way!" Try to be consistent when laying a bead - you can always go back and add more material later.
- As you near the end of the working area, release the trigger (or press the release lever) to stop the flow of material.
- After applying the material, let it cure for the indicated amount of time (at room temperature) before using your appliance.